[docker][aerogear-wildfly] Persistence unit 'ag-push.war#unifiedpush-default' is not available

[docker][aerogear-wildfly] Persistence unit 'ag-push.war#unifiedpush-default' is not available

spi100
Hi, trying to install  the docker  aerogear-wildfly latest version. In the log, I've got  " Unexpected problem gathering statistics: java.lang.IllegalStateException: JBAS011477: Persistence unit 'ag-push.war#unifiedpush-default' is not available".

Seen on Mac OX (El Capitan) and Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS

Has someone got any idea about this issue ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] [docker][aerogear-wildfly] Persistence unit 'ag-push.war#unifiedpush-default' is not available

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello SPI100,

I there is a work-in-progress, see https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/pull/8/files

However, if you are interested in building the docker images yourself, please excute the following steps:

2) use the "Centos7_mysql" branch
3) cd into the "wildfly" folder, and execute -> "docker build -t aerogear/wildfly ."
4) now, cd into the "unifiedpush-wildfly", and run "docker build -t aerogear/unifiedpush-wildfly ."

After these images are locally built, you need to run two MySQL DBs and finally the UPS, as described here:

Thanks for looking into this, I need to finish and finally land the above mentioned PR :-)

HTH,
Matthias