[aerogear-dev] windows push lib release

Erik Jan de Wit
After successful beta testing we decided to release a new version of the windows push sdk. The major addition is the ability to send metrics and configure it using a json file you can download a new version from nuget [1].

       Erik Jan

Re: [aerogear-dev] windows push lib release

Matthias Wessendorf
awesome!