[aerogear-dev] windows 10

Erik Jan de Wit
Hi,

After some tests we've released windows 10 support for aerogear-windows-push and aerogear-windows-oauth2 both have been published on nuget. With oauth2 that used to be only wnidows phone the upgrade to windows 10 make it possible to use it on tablet and desktop, just like push.

Hope you like it

       Erik Jan

Re: [aerogear-dev] windows 10

Matthias Wessendorf
Awesome!

Wanna write a little post for aerogear.org on this subject ?