[aerogear-dev] thoughts on merging docs repo on site repo

[aerogear-dev] thoughts on merging docs repo on site repo

Howdy

I was thinking we should reconsider if it's really paying off to have the two repos separated - right now it's bringing more problems than solving IMO.

Thoughts?

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] thoughts on merging docs repo on site repo

Kris Borchers
+1 for merge

On Sep 5, 2012, at 5:50 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy
>
> I was thinking we should reconsider if it's really paying off to have the two repos separated - right now it's bringing more problems than solving IMO.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> -- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] thoughts on merging docs repo on site repo

Jay Balunas
+1 for merge - the original idea was sound, but the integration is too difficult.

As I mentioned I would want to revisit this in the future.

On Sep 5, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Kris Borchers wrote:

> +1 for merge
>
> On Sep 5, 2012, at 5:50 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Howdy
>>
>> I was thinking we should reconsider if it's really paying off to have the two repos separated - right now it's bringing more problems than solving IMO.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>>
>> -- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] thoughts on merging docs repo on site repo

Migrated

I've put the repo private, and will nuke it for good once the site goes live

On Sep 5, 2012, at 9:38 AM, Jay Balunas wrote:

> +1 for merge - the original idea was sound, but the integration is too difficult.
>
> As I mentioned I would want to revisit this in the future.
>

> On Sep 5, 2012, at 7:34 AM, Kris Borchers wrote:
>
>> +1 for merge
>>
>> On Sep 5, 2012, at 5:50 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Howdy
>>>
>>> I was thinking we should reconsider if it's really paying off to have the two repos separated - right now it's bringing more problems than solving IMO.
>>>
>>> Thoughts?
>>>
>>> -- qmx

-- qmx