[aerogear-dev] [roadmap] AeroGear Connectivity

[aerogear-dev] [roadmap] AeroGear Connectivity

looks like we need (not now, I guess) start to define the AeroGear
Connectivity ([1]) roadmap :)

Proposal, _after_ our AeroGear 1.0.0M6 (umbrella) release, we should address it

Thoughts?
-Matthias

[1] http://staging-aerogear.rhcloud.com/docs/planning/1.0.0/AeroGearConnectivity/

Re: [aerogear-dev] [roadmap] AeroGear Connectivity

Matthias Wessendorf
Howdy!

I guess it helps to also check out the _new_ JSR 356 ([1]).

Would be cool to get some CDI eventing supported on the server,
perhaps similar to what other have done (for proprietary WS APIs). For
instance like here [2]

-Matthias

[1] http://www.jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=356
[2] https://github.com/rmannibucau/cdi-tomcat-websocket