[aerogear-dev] release blog post

Howdy!

I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site

I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).

I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)

Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)

[1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Matthias Wessendorf
great job - I like the content for the iOS section :-D

On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site
>
> I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).
>
> I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)
>
> Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)
>
> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
> -- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Just pushed it to production :)

http://aerogear.org/news/2012/10/24/aerogear-1.0.0.M6-is-out/

Note that I already found https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-572  and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-573 :)

Congratz everyone for this "packed" release :)

?crocken

-- qmx

On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:23 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> great job - I like the content for the iOS section :-D
>
> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Howdy!
>>
>> I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site
>>
>> I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).
>>
>> I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)
>>
>> Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)
>>
>> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
>> -- qmx

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

what should I do wrt https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+AEROGEAR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.0.0.M6%22+AND+status+%3D+%22Pull+Request+Sent%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

:)

On Oct 24, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

> Just pushed it to production :)
>
> http://aerogear.org/news/2012/10/24/aerogear-1.0.0.M6-is-out/
>
> Note that I already found https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-572  and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-573 :)
>
> Congratz everyone for this "packed" release :)
>
> ?crocken
>
> -- qmx
>
> On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:23 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
>> great job - I like the content for the iOS section :-D
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Howdy!
>>>
>>> I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site
>>>
>>> I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).
>>>
>>> I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)
>>>
>>> Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)
>>>
>>> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
>>> -- qmx

>> Matthias Wessendorf

> -- qmx

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Matthias Wessendorf
the android bits => move em to M7;

There is not really much there yet - but I am glad that the two Android docs are already almost done!

-M

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
what should I do wrt https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+AEROGEAR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.0.0.M6%22+AND+status+%3D+%22Pull+Request+Sent%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

:)

On Oct 24, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

> Just pushed it to production :)
>
> http://aerogear.org/news/2012/10/24/aerogear-1.0.0.M6-is-out/
>
> Note that I already found https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-572  and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-573 :)
>
> Congratz everyone for this "packed" release :)
>
> ?crocken
>
> -- qmx
>
> On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:23 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
>> great job - I like the content for the iOS section :-D
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Howdy!
>>>
>>> I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site
>>>
>>> I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).
>>>
>>> I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)
>>>
>>> Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)
>>>
>>> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
>>> -- qmx

>> Matthias Wessendorf

> -- qmx

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Bruno Oliveira
All that tasks were shifted to M7, now.

On Thursday, October 25, 2012 at 5:15 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

the android bits => move em to M7;

There is not really much there yet - but I am glad that the two Android docs are already almost done!

-M

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 2:50 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
what should I do wrt https://issues.jboss.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+AEROGEAR+AND+fixVersion+%3D+%221.0.0.M6%22+AND+status+%3D+%22Pull+Request+Sent%22+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC&mode=hide

:)

On Oct 24, 2012, at 10:47 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:

> Just pushed it to production :)
>
> http://aerogear.org/news/2012/10/24/aerogear-1.0.0.M6-is-out/
>
> Note that I already found https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-572  and https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-573 :)
>
> Congratz everyone for this "packed" release :)
>
> ?crocken
>
> -- qmx
>
> On Oct 24, 2012, at 4:23 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
>
>> great job - I like the content for the iOS section :-D
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 8:15 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Howdy!
>>>
>>> I've started the work on our M6 release blog post at the "blog"[1] branch of our site
>>>
>>> I've did the first round of layout work for it, and would love to get some review on what I already put there (both text-wise and design-wise).
>>>
>>> I still want to put a note about the new team members when I wake up later today :)
>>>
>>> Any other ideas? feel free to push updates to that branch :)
>>>
>>> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/commits/blog
>>> -- qmx

>> Matthias Wessendorf

> -- qmx

-- qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Marko Strukelj

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Matthias Wessendorf
go for it....

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Marko Strukelj <[hidden email]> wrote:

Yep, I guess. Another option would be to close some, right?

Re: [aerogear-dev] release blog post

Go for it, but before, discuss with people responsible for those tickets.