[aerogear-dev] load testing FCM connections

[aerogear-dev] load testing FCM connections

in order to load test our FCM connector, it's needed to replace the actual FCM backend w/ some bogus code/mock written in any language.

I've started on this to be able to change the FCM URLs:

Now, besides just System properties, I think it would be handy to have this on our docker image as a ENV as well, so it's easy to spin up testing containers and use other container for the dummy load.

any thoughts ?