[aerogear-dev] help -- how to configure a proxy for Aerogear push server

[aerogear-dev] help -- how to configure a proxy for Aerogear push server

Wang, Xiang (Flynn, HPIT-DS)

Hello Aerogear,

            Now I’m trying to use the Aerogear push server to push message to Android devices. But my local network needs a proxy server to visit Google’s server. So is there a way to config a proxy server in Aerogear?

Regards,

Wang, Xiang(Flynn)

Re: [aerogear-dev] help -- how to configure a proxy for Aerogear push server

Matthias Wessendorf
No,

we don't have support for that :-(

We have an old JIRA for this, since it was asked on the community ML before:

But I am not sure when will add this new feature.

HTH,
Matthias