[aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

[aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

Ali Ok
Hello,

Could somebody please help me moving https://github.com/aliok/digger-test/tree/flesh-out to GH AG org?

I don't have the necessary permissions.

For the curious, this is the new testing suite for AeroGear Digger. We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps global.json file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.

The code has some work to do, but it is still a good time to start migrating it to AG org.

Thanks,
Ali

Re: [aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

Matthias Wessendorf
like a fork  ?

or more like an import ?

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Ali Ok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Could somebody please help me moving https://github.com/aliok/digger-test/tree/flesh-out to GH AG org?

I don't have the necessary permissions.

For the curious, this is the new testing suite for AeroGear Digger. We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps global.json file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.

The code has some work to do, but it is still a good time to start migrating it to AG org.

Thanks,
Ali

Re: [aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

Ali Ok
More like an import...

I think just create a repo in AG GH and give me access rights. After that, it is just pushing to a new remote for me :)

We can discard our own repos (@matskiv and I) and fork again from the AG repo.

We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps global.json file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.
BTW, after a short talk with @matskiv, we think perhaps we can create a separate repo for testing FeedHenry templates. Although those templates are open sourced, it might be better to just test features in the pure community testing suite, not templates.
This would mean 3 testing suites in separate repositories:

1. BF feature testing suite (%100 pure community version)
2. FeedHenry open source templates testing suite
3. Red Hat productized templates testing suite

These of course will extend from a base (we'll use suite#1 as the base) and will have very minimal changes to maintain.

Wdyt AeroGear devs?

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 3:21 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
like a fork  ?

or more like an import ?

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 10:27 AM, Ali Ok <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Could somebody please help me moving https://github.com/aliok/digger-test/tree/flesh-out to GH AG org?

I don't have the necessary permissions.

For the curious, this is the new testing suite for AeroGear Digger. We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps global.json file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.

The code has some work to do, but it is still a good time to start migrating it to AG org.

Thanks,
Ali

Re: [aerogear-dev] digger-test repo in AG org

Matthias Wessendorf

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 at 15:57, Ali Ok <[hidden email]> wrote:
More like an import...

ok, will do

I think just create a repo in AG GH and give me access rights. After that, it is just pushing to a new remote for me :)

We can discard our own repos (@matskiv and I) and fork again from the AG repo.

We pull templates from https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-template-apps global.json file and feed them to a build farm to make sure they're built nicely.
BTW, after a short talk with @matskiv, we think perhaps we can create a separate repo for testing FeedHenry templates. Although those templates are open sourced, it might be better to just test features in the pure community testing suite, not templates.
This would mean 3 testing suites in separate repositories:

1. BF feature testing suite (%100 pure community version)
2. FeedHenry open source templates testing suite

sure

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 5:08 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Sent from Gmail Mobile