[aerogear-dev] [digger-java-client] POM broken in JBoss Nexus

[aerogear-dev] [digger-java-client] POM broken in JBoss Nexus

Ali Ok
Hi,

There is something wrong with the POM file in Jboss Nexus for Digger Java Client:

I am talking about the POM file that is sibling to the JAR file; not the pom.xml inside the JAR.

FYI: this is the POM file for previous snapshot release (Dec 2016)

Can I help the previous publisher to fix the problem?

Cheers,
Ali