[aerogear-dev] [aerogear.org] monster sass branch

[aerogear-dev] [aerogear.org] monster sass branch

Howdy!

The sass branch is becoming a monster[1]!

Could we please land this on master soon or start splitting unrelated
changes? I don't even want to see what will happen on merge time :P

Also, it looks like there are unrelated changes on this branch - am I
crazy?

Thanks!

[1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/compare/sass

Re: [aerogear-dev] [aerogear.org] monster sass branch

Luke Holmquist

On Jan 24, 2014, at 7:42 AM, Douglas Campos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy!
>
> The sass branch is becoming a monster[1]!
>
> Could we please land this on master soon or start splitting unrelated
> changes? I don't even want to see what will happen on merge time :P
>
> Also, it looks like there are unrelated changes on this branch - am I
> crazy?
yes,  but not about this,

bad rebase? or other git buzzword

> Thanks!
>
> [1]:https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/compare/sass
>
> --
> qmx

Re: [aerogear-dev] [aerogear.org] monster sass branch

Jan 17th seems to come from a rebase, no?
It’s not related indeed