[aerogear-dev] aerogear-ios-push Carthage support

[aerogear-dev] aerogear-ios-push Carthage support

Robert Oschwald
is it planned to add Carthage support to the library?
We moved away from Cocoapods since a while and love Carthage for beeing non-intrusive.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: [aerogear-dev] aerogear-ios-push Carthage support

Corinne Krych
Hello Robert

Yes we have an open ticket for carthage support [1].
Contributions are welcome ;)

++
Corinne