[aerogear-dev] aerogear-ios-push 3.0.0 for Swift 4 and aerogear-ios-push-objc 2.0.0 released

[aerogear-dev] aerogear-ios-push 3.0.0 for Swift 4 and aerogear-ios-push-objc 2.0.0 released

Julio Cesar Sanchez Hernandez
Hi,

We have updated aerogear-ios-push to Swift 4 and it has been released in CocoaPods as AeroGearPush-Swift 3.0.0.

We have moved the Objective-C version to a new repo and also released it as AeroGearPush 2.0.0.

Both of them drop support for iOS 8.

Notice that the names have been changed for consistency with our other libs, so you will have to edit your podfiles from

pod 'AeroGear-Push-Swift' to pod 'AeroGearPush-Swift'

and

pod 'AeroGear-Push' to pod 'AeroGearPush'

Searching on CocoaPods website will show the old ones deprecated in favour of the new ones.