[aerogear-dev] WildFly 11

while WF 11.0 is not yet release, I'd like to see us getting on to WF 11 on the master branch

I think that our master branch should be exclusively target the latest from WF stable, which is 11 in the future. So getting to know what's problematic w/ the WF 11-alpha series is a good thing.

Comments ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] WildFly 11

Matthias Wessendorf
just tested alpha1, but our legacy keycloak is biting us:

-M

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

while WF 11.0 is not yet release, I'd like to see us getting on to WF 11 on the master branch

I think that our master branch should be exclusively target the latest from WF stable, which is 11 in the future. So getting to know what's problematic w/ the WF 11-alpha series is a good thing.

Comments ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] WildFly 11

Jose Miguel Gallas Olmedo
Does make sense to update Keycloak so it doesn't fail? It seems to be a dependency issue.

On 16 June 2017 at 13:16, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
just tested alpha1, but our legacy keycloak is biting us:

-M

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:16 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

while WF 11.0 is not yet release, I'd like to see us getting on to WF 11 on the master branch

I think that our master branch should be exclusively target the latest from WF stable, which is 11 in the future. So getting to know what's problematic w/ the WF 11-alpha series is a good thing.

Comments ?

JOSE MIGUEL GALLAS OLMEDO

ASSOCIATE QE, mobile

Red Hat

Re: [aerogear-dev] WildFly 11

Matthias Wessendorf
we cant do that simply.

Unfortunately we buld a custom KC server, based on 1.5 years APIs. we do have a JIRA to decouple, so we can just point against latest of KC