[aerogear-dev] What's new in AeroGear?

Corinne Krych

Android

AGDroid 3.0 work continues.

Stuff from Summers’ mad mind

iOS lovers

Moving forward in Swift2 / iOS9 adaption, aerogear-io-oauth2 has now its “swift-2.0” branch. Note that we moved to Xcode7 beta4 Swift 2 syntax. This week will bring companion demos repository aerogear-ios-cookbook to Swift 2 too.

Re: [aerogear-dev] [Aerogear-users] What's new in AeroGear?

Matthias Wessendorf

UnifiedPush Server

Moving towards 1.1.0.Final, the beta-3 release is out and our Openshift cartridge has been updated to use this version as well.