[aerogear-dev] WebPush Server supports the latest draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-00

[aerogear-dev] WebPush Server supports the latest draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-00

Idel Pivnitskiy
Hi all!

I'm happy to announce, that you are able to play with the latest draft of WebPush protocol. Our WebPush Server and Console are updated now. The new draft has too many changes, try it :)

For more information, see https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-webpush-server/pull/14

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy

Re: [aerogear-dev] WebPush Server supports the latest draft-ietf-webpush-protocol-00

danielbevenius
Hi Idel,

great work on this. I've not tried out the WebPush Console yet but taken a look at the server side and like what I've seen. Will hopefully be able to take a look at the console next week.

Thanks,

/Dan