[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server: time for a 1.1.0-beta.3

[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server: time for a 1.1.0-beta.3

we had a few changes since the last beta:

I'd like to run another beta.

The DB migrator is not yet there, but Dan and QMX are close on this. yay!

So, in the spirit of release often / release early I see zero reasons to not do another beta.

Any thoughts?