[aerogear-dev] UPS new release (1.0.2)

Matthias Wessendorf
hello,

I'd like to release 1.0.2 by end of the month. Here is the JIRA for tracking 1.0.2:

the biggest improvement will the be new user/role (developer), and where an Admin can see/manage all apps, of all 'developers'.

Besides that, the release contains improvements and taking up new dependencies, such as Keycloak 1.0.2

Any comments? I will adjust the roadmap early next week

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS new release (1.0.2)

Bruno Oliveira
Sounds good

abstractj
PGP: 0x84DC9914

On Fri, Oct 17, 2014 at 5:35 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

hello,

I'd like to release 1.0.2 by end of the month. Here is the JIRA for tracking 1.0.2:

the biggest improvement will the be new user/role (developer), and where an Admin can see/manage all apps, of all 'developers'.

Besides that, the release contains improvements and taking up new dependencies, such as Keycloak 1.0.2

Any comments? I will adjust the roadmap early next week

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS new release (1.0.2)

+1 go for it!