Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] UPS Openshift Template

Dimitra
Hi,

I'm looking into getting started on an Openshift template for UPS. Is anyone already looking at this? Do you have any pointers?

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS Openshift Template

Wojciech Trocki
We have community docker images. It's easy to have template from there.
We got that sorted :)

WOJCIECH TROCKI

SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Red Hat Mobile

IM: wtrocki

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:23 AM, Dimitra Zuccarelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking into getting started on an Openshift template for UPS. Is anyone already looking at this? Do you have any pointers?

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS Openshift Template

Hi Dimitra,

we do only have docker images, for the UPS:

We do have a compose (v1) file, that links the Server (based on WildFly 10.x) to the DB images (one for Keycloak, one for Push):

I think that Summers was looking at Openshift template for UPS, and he got something running, or close to it.

I think one issue w/ our current issues is, that some of the V1 docker/compose links and their EVNs are not really working on Openshift. Perhaps migrating the compose file to v2 (or 3) is a good starting point? Just a thought, not really sure, tbh

-M

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:23 AM, Dimitra Zuccarelli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking into getting started on an Openshift template for UPS. Is anyone already looking at this? Do you have any pointers?

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS Openshift Template

Dimitra
Ok, great.
As a first step I'll get started on migrating the docker-compose file from v1 to a later version then.

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

OK,

It works on my machine, but if you guys don't mind whacking it some and giving me feedback then I can make a proper PR to the AeroGear project.

Summers