Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] UPS: Make push setup simpler ?

[aerogear-dev] UPS: Make push setup simpler ?

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello community members!

we are wondering, what can we make to have the setup of Push more simplified ?

Sure, we can't do too much on the 3rd party factors (APNS/FCM), but perhaps there is something that we could try to implmement.

Happy to hear your story / pain points :)

Thanks!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS: Make push setup simpler ?

Vivek Pandey

It would certainly make setting up Aerogear applications/variants simpler if there was a way to import/export applications and its variants. An import/export should not change the ids and secrets.

we are wondering, what can we make to have the setup of Push more simplified ?

Sure, we can't do too much on the 3rd party factors (APNS/FCM), but perhaps there is something that we could try to implmement.

Happy to hear your story / pain points :)

Thanks!

The content of this e-mail/message is intended solely for the use of the addressee. The text of this email (including any attachments) may contain information, which is proprietary and/or confidential or privileged in nature belonging to Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and remove this communication entirely from your system. Pine Labs reserves the right to monitor and record all emails.The recipient further acknowledges that the views contained in the email message are those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect those of Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd. Before opening and accessing the attachment please check and scan for virus. Pine Labs Pvt. Ltd. accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS: Make push setup simpler ?

Mads Møller

Hi there,

I think its mostly about upgrading the complexity comes in. I don’t see a clear documentation on how to update the source code, and migrate the database to the newest changes.

So much more documentation would be great. Im a very big fan of how the PHP framework Laravel writes documentation and upgrade guides: https://laravel.com/docs/5.3/upgrade

BEST REGARDS

MADS MØLLER

TECHNICAL PARTNER