[aerogear-dev] UPS/Keycloak Decouple status?

[aerogear-dev] UPS/Keycloak Decouple status?

Luke Holmquist
Hey peeps.

while i was doing some work on the node admin client i just cretated, i was think about this $SUBJECT and saw that the PR is still open, https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/pull/677

I know abstractj did some awesome work around this, but i wasn't sure what the status was.

i see it's been open for a while.

-Luke

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS/Keycloak Decouple status?

Matthias Wessendorf
yes, I know it's been open for quite some time :-(

I will try to see if I can update to 1.9.x and than we can merge to master. It's a good start to get the decouple for a future 1.2.0 release on the 1.2.0.alphp-2