[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Create Push Application & variants in the same rest service

[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Create Push Application & variants in the same rest service

Sebastien Blanc
Hi peeps,

We recently added some documentation around integration : https://staging.aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide/index/#integration (still on the staging site but will be released soon)
and also some scripts that shows how this integration can work : https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/tree/master/node.js

And that made me think of the following use case :

A third party should be able to create in one call the Push App and its variants. That would not be too much work on the server side, so wdyt ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] [UPS] Create Push Application & variants in the same rest service

Matthias Wessendorf
Doh - damn Apple.

We could do some a check on a (future) "/createAllInOne" :) endpoint to see if multipart is around (just for iOS) or not (for 'normal')

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:33 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

let's give this "create all in one" a shot

will send a PR later today