[aerogear-dev] UPS Console:

Matthias Wessendorf
We used to show the client identifier header on the UI:
https://aerogear.org/docs/unifiedpush/ups_userguide//img/dashboard_activity_full_message.png

Looking at the "Activity Log" tab of a PushApplication, I am no longer seeing that. I think it would be nice to have that being included in the table ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS Console:

Andres Galante
Lukas, I think the interaction was ok as it was, can we add this in a modal?