[aerogear-dev] UPS: Adding collapse_key to push messages

[aerogear-dev] UPS: Adding collapse_key to push messages

Vivek Pandey

Hello UPS Team,

Is there a way to inject “collapse_key” attribute in GCM push messages?

We are using REST endpoint for sending push notifications.

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS: Adding collapse_key to push messages

Sebastien Blanc
Hi Vivek,

We don't support that right now but looks like it could be useful ;)

Could you please open a JIRA for this and we with make sure to plan this in a next release ?

Sebi

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Vivek Pandey <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello UPS Team,

Is there a way to inject “collapse_key” attribute in GCM push messages?

We are using REST endpoint for sending push notifications.

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS: Adding collapse_key to push messages

Vivek Pandey

Thanks Sebastien, I have logged a jira for this requirement.

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-1487