[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.2.0-beta.2 release

after some month of time, we are running a new release of the master branch: 1.2.0-beta.2

Main fixes did include:
* WildFly 11 (CR1) support
* Keycloak decoulping
* SimplePush/MPNS removal
* version updates of the non Java EE dependencies

More details can be found here:

Staging repo is located here:

Once the release is out, I will update the docker images and compose file (including a decouple Keycloak)

Have fun!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS 1.2.0-beta.2 release

Matthias Wessendorf
Ok, clicked the button.

this will be online tomorrow

In a few days, we might see a CR1 - and shortly after that a .Final :-)

On Tue, Sep 5, 2017 at 6:00 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

after some month of time, we are running a new release of the master branch: 1.2.0-beta.2

Main fixes did include:
* WildFly 11 (CR1) support
* Keycloak decoulping
* SimplePush/MPNS removal
* version updates of the non Java EE dependencies

More details can be found here:

Staging repo is located here:

Once the release is out, I will update the docker images and compose file (including a decouple Keycloak)

Have fun!

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS 1.2.0-beta.2 release

Matthias Wessendorf
Tomorrow, I will start the 1.2.0.Final release

afterwards will update the docker images

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:14 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

RC2 is available for evaluation:

big difference between rc1 and rc2 is just this one JIRA:

-M