[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.2.0-beta.1 release

after a long time, we are running a new release of the master branch: 1.2.0-beta.1

Most important fixes were around memory leaks and improving poor APNs connection handling.
Also, internally we are now connecting against the HTTP/2 endpoints from APNs, as THE hightligh of this stability release, hence also moving to 'beta'

Details can be found here:

the staging repository is located here:

Once the release is out, I will update our docker imagesĀ

Cheers!