[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.1.0-beta.3 and Openshift release

[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.1.0-beta.3 and Openshift release

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello folks!

On our way to 1.1.0.Final, we have released another beta release. This release contains a new Keycloak version (1.3.1) and a lot of small improvements.

List of JIRAs

The release has been uploaded to Maven Central:

It's, as usually, available on github too:

Openshift update:

As we move towards 1.1.0, the Openshift cartridge has been updated too. It's the first time 1.1.0 is available on Openshift:

Greetings,
Matthias

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 4:18 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

here is another beta release for the UPS 1.1.0, to stablize before we will hit our final:
Details about the containing fixes and enhancements are in JIRA:

Please test the staged release:

Like w/ the previous beta, please make sure you use a FULL profile WildFly or EAP server for tests, since we now have JMS hooks ;-)
(See README for details)

On Tuesday next week I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

PS: I will be working on updating our Openshift cartridge later today...

-M

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 5:01 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ship it !

On Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

we had a few changes since the last beta:

I'd like to run another beta.

The DB migrator is not yet there, but Dan and QMX are close on this. yay!

So, in the spirit of release often / release early I see zero reasons to not do another beta.

Any thoughts?