Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] UPS 1.0.3?

Vivek Pandey

Hello team,

Is UPS 1.0.3 release still in works ? I have a prod deployment of UPS 1.0.2 and was planning to upgrade to 1.0.3 (so that I don’t have to migrate the db).

Thanks,

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS 1.0.3?

Sebastien Blanc
Hi Vivek,

Yes, the 1.0.3 release is still in the work. We have some delay due to some migration issues. You can have an overview here :

Regards,
Sebi

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:31 AM, Vivek Pandey <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello team,

Is UPS 1.0.3 release still in works ? I have a prod deployment of UPS 1.0.2 and was planning to upgrade to 1.0.3 (so that I don’t have to migrate the db).

Thanks,

Vivek

This message may contain privileged and confidential information and is solely for the use of intended recipient. The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not of Pine Labs. The recipient should check this email and attachments for the presence of viruses / malwares etc. Pine Labs accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. Pine Labs may monitor and record all emails.

Re: [aerogear-dev] UPS 1.0.3?

Howdy!

Like mentioned on the thread, a release should be out soon - I'm still
doing double and triple checks ensuring db migrations work flawlessly.

I'm shooting for next week, assuming things keep going smoothly.