[aerogear-dev] [UPS] 0.10.x branches

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

since the 0.10.x series is already out dated, I'd like to kill those related branches.
Just in case a community member needs a fix on one of the 0.10.x releases, there are TAGs for each release. They could work on them.

Any concerns I am getting rid of them ?

Re: [aerogear-dev] [UPS] 0.10.x branches

Karel Piwko
On Thu, 2014-10-09 at 11:48 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since the 0.10.x series is already out dated, I'd like to kill those
> related branches.
> Just in case a community member needs a fix on one of the 0.10.x releases,
> there are TAGs for each release. They could work on them.
>
> Any concerns I am getting rid of them ?

Nope.

> -M

Re: [aerogear-dev] [UPS] 0.10.x branches

danielbevenius
+1 on removing them.

On 10 October 2014 16:43, Karel Piwko <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Thu, 2014-10-09 at 11:48 +0200, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> since the 0.10.x series is already out dated, I'd like to kill those
> related branches.
> Just in case a community member needs a fix on one of the 0.10.x releases,
> there are TAGs for each release. They could work on them.
>
> Any concerns I am getting rid of them ?

Nope.

> -M

Re: [aerogear-dev] [UPS] 0.10.x branches

go for it!