[aerogear-dev] Travis problem with Android Lollipop

[aerogear-dev] Travis problem with Android Lollipop

Daniel Passos-2
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to update our library to use Android Lollipop, but I'm getting problem with travis wait.for-emulator.sh script. It is not recognizing when emulator is running and not start the tests..

It's blocking us to moving forward and update the push library.

I've created a blank project to do some tests and I got the same problem. I sent it to the travis support and I'm waiting for the reply.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Travis problem with Android Lollipop

Daniel Passos-2
Hi Guys,

Great news. The Travis guys made some changes[1] in wait-for-emulator for Lollipop, this will be available with the VM update next week.

-- Passos