Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Targeting iOS 10

Michael Doo
Hello,

With WWDC and the release of Xcode 8 beta, it's probably a good time to take a look at necessary changes to support iOS 10 (and maybe even Swift 2.3). This applies to all of the Aerogear iOS tools. For example, there seems to be a bug in the embedded web view flow of the OAuth2 library, but I haven't fully traced it yet.

Best,
Michael Doo
410 Labs