[aerogear-dev] TODO with PicketBox deployed on OpenShift

[aerogear-dev] TODO with PicketBox deployed on OpenShift

Bruno Oliveira
Hi everyone,

Just to give you a heads up, I configured our CI to deploy each change to OpenShift and now a fresh copy of our integration with PicketBox will be hosted at http://todoauth-aerogear.rhcloud.com/

Re: [aerogear-dev] TODO with PicketBox deployed on OpenShift

Matthias Wessendorf
Great job!!

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012, Bruno Oliveira wrote:
Hi everyone,

Just to give you a heads up, I configured our CI to deploy each change to OpenShift and now a fresh copy of our integration with PicketBox will be hosted at http://todoauth-aerogear.rhcloud.com/

Sent from Gmail Mobile

Re: [aerogear-dev] TODO with PicketBox deployed on OpenShift

Matthias Wessendorf
looks like something went wrong ?!

404 for all server endpoints, including:

http://todoauth-aerogear.rhcloud.com/todo-server/auth/login

File https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-481

-M