[aerogear-dev] TODO app

Luke Holmquist
HI,

i've added some filter functionality to the current TODO app,  https://github.com/lholmquist/TODO/tree/filter .

still a WIP, need some feedback on how you guys think filtering should work.

example:

I click filter for a project,  i get a list of those projects,  then i click a tag,  should this then filter the whole list( before the project filter) or filter the filtered list?

haven't played with the iOS one yet, so i'm curios to hear what you did christos.

Also, were we thinking at some point we might try to get all the todo apps in line design wise?

-Luke

Re: [aerogear-dev] TODO app

cvasilak
Hi there,

On 11 Οκτ 2012, at 5:24 μ.μ., Lucas Holmquist wrote:

HI,

i've added some filter functionality to the current TODO app,  https://github.com/lholmquist/TODO/tree/filter .

still a WIP, need some feedback on how you guys think filtering should work.

example:

I click filter for a project,  i get a list of those projects,  then i click a tag,  should this then filter the whole list( before the project filter) or filter the filtered list?

haven't played with the iOS one yet, so i'm curios to hear what you did christos.

I did the second you describe, filter the filtered list that is both filters can be applied simultaneously.

Thanks

On Oct 11, 2012, at 11:00 AM, Christos Vasilakis <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

On 11 Οκτ 2012, at 5:24 μ.μ., Lucas Holmquist wrote:

HI,

i've added some filter functionality to the current TODO app,  https://github.com/lholmquist/TODO/tree/filter .

still a WIP, need some feedback on how you guys think filtering should work.

example:

I click filter for a project,  i get a list of those projects,  then i click a tag,  should this then filter the whole list( before the project filter) or filter the filtered list?

haven't played with the iOS one yet, so i'm curios to hear what you did christos.

I did the second you describe, filter the filtered list that is both filters can be applied simultaneously.

Thanks
Christos

cool,  thats what i was thinking,  did the first one ATM,  note the "WIP"