[aerogear-dev] [TODO app] Picketbox branch

[aerogear-dev] [TODO app] Picketbox branch

quick feedback on the branch;

1) NPE when accessing the '/userinfo' endpoint, w/o logged in user (see [1])
2) Shouldn't all the endpoints be secured? Right now I am able to
access the endpoints (e.g. /projects) w/o doing a login.
3) I have updated wrong license headers on some Java files (see [2])

-Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-454
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/TODO/commit/30173af993a1c684cb43d15a57afb945d193e33a

Re: [aerogear-dev] [TODO app] Picketbox branch

Bruno Oliveira
Hi Matthias,

I'm still working on that branch, it will be ready when I send an e-mail to the list about it.

Thanks for your review.

Hi,