[aerogear-dev] Support for Aerogear

Gorla, Vinod (NonEmp)
Hi Aerogear team,

Now that Redhat has Feedhenry as mobile platform for both development and backend how much support will Aerogear receive from Redhat? I have read that LiveOak MBaaS is stopped. Can you please give me some info that would be helpful for me to make a right choice for the push platform?

Thanks
Vinod

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Support for Aerogear

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello,

the Unified Push Server is part of the Red Hat Mobile Application Platform (RHMAP):

HTH,
Matthias

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 9:53 PM, Gorla, Vinod (NonEmp) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aerogear team,

Now that Redhat has Feedhenry as mobile platform for both development and backend how much support will Aerogear receive from Redhat? I have read that LiveOak MBaaS is stopped. Can you please give me some info that would be helpful for me to make a right choice for the push platform?

Thanks
Vinod

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Support for Aerogear

Ali Ok
Hi Vinod,

Feedhenry (RHMAP) is fully supported by Red Hat. Aerogear components are used in RHMAP, so they are active projects. For example, just recently we released an initial version of Aerogear Digger [1].
Push is used as the main push technology in RHMAP, so you should expect a good amount of activity and support in there.

You can check the repositories of push related things in Aerogear organization [2]. You can see the activitiy there.

Cheers,
Ali

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 11:53 PM, Gorla, Vinod (NonEmp) <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Aerogear team,

Now that Redhat has Feedhenry as mobile platform for both development and backend how much support will Aerogear receive from Redhat? I have read that LiveOak MBaaS is stopped. Can you please give me some info that would be helpful for me to make a right choice for the push platform?

Thanks
Vinod

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential and protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Support for Aerogear

Gorla, Vinod (NonEmp)
Thanks Matthias.

Vinod