[aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.2

[aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.2

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello there!

almost three weeks after our 1.1.1.Final release, there is a new version (1.1.2.Final) on the horizon.

You can find the staging repository here:

The version contains a few fixes and minor improvements. A full list of all changes is listed here:

Please give it a try over the next few days, so that we can release it early next week!

Happy Easter 🐰 !