[aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.1

[aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.1

Sebastien Blanc
Hi Folk,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.1 has been staged  :

Release notes can be found here :

Please give it a try, I plan to hit the magic button Friday end of the day.

Sebi

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.1

Lukas Fryc-2
Thanks Sebi!

I will give it a try.

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folk,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.1 has been staged  :

Release notes can be found here :

Please give it a try, I plan to hit the magic button Friday end of the day.

Sebi

Lukáš Fryč
Software Engineer
Red Hat Mobile | AeroGear.org, FeedHenry.org

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.1

Lukas Fryc-2
I have deployed the release to my OpenShift sandbox: https://upsrelease111-aerogearz.rhcloud.com/ag-push/
(if someone else want to test it, feel free to use it, just create your own push app)

I've also tested Android variant in Cordova app and pushing via REST API. Generally it works, however...

I've noticed several minor issues:
  • AGPUSH-1570 False Error notification in App Creation wizard
  • AGPUSH-1571 UPS console initially starts without Welcome page / Blank Slate
  • AGPUSH-1572 UPS again shows invalid Pending state for Push Message that was delivered

I believe we should fix those and restage next week. WDYT?

If someone could test also other platforms of own choice, please do so! You can use my deployment ^^^

Cheers,

~ Lukas

--
Lukáš Fryč
Software Engineer
Red Hat Mobile | AeroGear.org, FeedHenry.org

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.1

Sebastien Blanc
Ok,
So we dropped the previous staging repo and a new one has just been created containing an important fix :

Please test this release.

Sebi