[aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.3.Final

[aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.3.Final

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello there!

for the 1.1.x series we are releasing 1.1.3.Final.

Biggest focus for this release was GCM-3 APIs for Android push. A full list of all changes is listed here:

You can find the staging repository here:

A pre-release is available on github as well:

Please give it a try over the next few days, so that we can release it!