[aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

Sebastien Blanc
Hi team,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.0 Final has been staged.

Please test the staged release : 


On Wednesday I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

Sebi

ps : the openshift update will follow 



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

Matthias Wessendorf
looking...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.0 Final has been staged.

Please test the staged release : 


On Wednesday I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

Sebi

ps : the openshift update will follow 



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

Erik Jan de Wit
I found these issues:

  1. AGPUSH-1492 Deleting an Application leaves installations
      1. AGPUSH-1491 Android doesn't show installations

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
looking...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.0 Final has been staged.

Please test the staged release : 


On Wednesday I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

Sebi

ps : the openshift update will follow 



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

Matthias Wessendorf
I think this is aldo worth to be included to 1.1.0.Final 

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015, Erik Jan de Wit <[hidden email]> wrote:
I found these issues:

  1. AGPUSH-1492 Deleting an Application leaves installations
      1. AGPUSH-1491 Android doesn't show installations

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;matzew@apache.org&#39;);" target="_blank">matzew@...> wrote:
looking...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Sebastien Blanc <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;scm.blanc@gmail.com&#39;);" target="_blank">scm.blanc@...> wrote:
Hi team,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.0 Final has been staged.

Please test the staged release : 


On Wednesday I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

Sebi

ps : the openshift update will follow 



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;aerogear-dev@lists.jboss.org&#39;);" target="_blank">aerogear-dev@...
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;aerogear-dev@lists.jboss.org&#39;);" target="_blank">aerogear-dev@...
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan


--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Staging of UPS 1.1.0.Final

Sebastien Blanc
Yes, I will discard the current staged release. 
Thanks Erik for reporting these issues.



On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think this is aldo worth to be included to 1.1.0.Final 


On Tuesday, August 11, 2015, Erik Jan de Wit <[hidden email]> wrote:
I found these issues:

  1. AGPUSH-1492 Deleting an Application leaves installations
      1. AGPUSH-1491 Android doesn't show installations

On Tue, Aug 11, 2015 at 1:06 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
looking...

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 3:48 PM, Sebastien Blanc <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi team,

I'm happy to announce that UPS 1.1.0 Final has been staged.

Please test the staged release : 


On Wednesday I'd like to press the button to release it to the wild.

Sebi

ps : the openshift update will follow 



_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Cheers,
       Erik Jan


--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev