[aerogear-dev] Sorry for the late moderation approvals....

[aerogear-dev] Sorry for the late moderation approvals....

Jay Balunas
Just realized there were some moderation approvals needed, so some emails may have just been approved.

? Do we want to open up aerogear-dev for anyone to post?  The concern there is spam of coarse.  It is currently setup for only members to send.

Re: [aerogear-dev] Sorry for the late moderation approvals....

only members, and we can split the moderation duties - opening up attracts spam =/

On Oct 11, 2012, at 9:43 AM, Jay Balunas wrote:

> Just realized there were some moderation approvals needed, so some emails may have just been approved.
>
> ? Do we want to open up aerogear-dev for anyone to post?  The concern there is spam of coarse.  It is currently setup for only members to send.

-- qmx