[aerogear-dev] Sonatype Nexus permissions for "org.jboss.aerogear"

[aerogear-dev] Sonatype Nexus permissions for "org.jboss.aerogear"

Ali Ok
Hello Passos,

Could you give me the permission to release in Sonatype Nexus? I see you can do it yourself [1].
I would like to be able release Digger related things.

I received permissions to "org.aerogear", but proper one is "org.jboss.aerogear" [2]

CC @Matzew

Thanks,
Ali