Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Shipping! (was: Re: Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.2)

[aerogear-dev] Shipping! (was: Re: Staging of UnifiedPush Server 1.1.2)

Matthias Wessendorf
Just klicked the button, and artifacts will be uploaded to maven central.

JIRA and GH, updated:

Enjoy!

-Matthias

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 9:39 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
I will restage a new version in a bit.

-M

On Wed, Mar 23, 2016 at 7:58 PM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello there!

almost three weeks after our 1.1.1.Final release, there is a new version (1.1.2.Final) on the horizon.

You can find the staging repository here:

The version contains a few fixes and minor improvements. A full list of all changes is listed here:

Please give it a try over the next few days, so that we can release it early next week!

Happy Easter 🐰 !