[aerogear-dev] Security - Proposed REST API 0.0.1

[aerogear-dev] Security - Proposed REST API 0.0.1

Bruno Oliveira
Ahoy-hoy,

Sorry for the looooong delay but some things must to be tested before we assume that this "just works" in a straight and plain document. I'll upload this document at our aerogear site, but here comes to be reviewed in a temporary location: http://aerogear.abstractj.org/docs/SecurityApi.html

Some topics were left with _todo_, because I would like to hear your opinion before move on. Tons of details we'll just find out during the implementation, but before we invest our time with broken RESTful contracts, let's discuss it before.

Do you want to tweak this document?

Is there something missing? Let me know.

New features have emerged during this documentation process like:

Re: [aerogear-dev] Security - Proposed REST API 0.0.1

Matthias Wessendorf
Bruno,

what was the outcome of the discussion on IRC, regarding using *verbs*
like 'auth' in the URL, and the 'auto login', after registration?

Greetings,
Matthias

On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ahoy-hoy,
>

> Sorry for the looooong delay but some things must to be tested before we
> assume that this "just works" in a straight and plain document. I'll upload
> this document at our aerogear site, but here comes to be reviewed in a
> temporary location: http://aerogear.abstractj.org/docs/SecurityApi.html
>
> Some topics were left with _todo_, because I would like to hear your opinion
> before move on. Tons of details we'll just find out during the
> implementation, but before we invest our time with broken RESTful contracts,
> let's discuss it before.
>
> Do you want to tweak this document?
>
> -
> https://github.com/aerogear/beta.aerogear.org/blob/master/docs/reference/SecurityApi.asciidoc
>
> Is there something missing? Let me know.
>
> New features have emerged during this documentation process like:
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-431
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-433
>

> --
> "The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
> -
> @abstractj
> -
> Volenti Nihil Difficile

Re: [aerogear-dev] Security - Proposed REST API 0.0.1

Kris Borchers
Bruno,

Looks great! I thought the easiest way to send comments was via line comments on the commit of the asciidoc so you should see those in GitHub.

On Sep 12, 2012, at 4:39 PM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ahoy-hoy,

Sorry for the looooong delay but some things must to be tested before we assume that this "just works" in a straight and plain document. I'll upload this document at our aerogear site, but here comes to be reviewed in a temporary location: http://aerogear.abstractj.org/docs/SecurityApi.html

Some topics were left with _todo_, because I would like to hear your opinion before move on. Tons of details we'll just find out during the implementation, but before we invest our time with broken RESTful contracts, let's discuss it before.

Do you want to tweak this document?

Is there something missing? Let me know.

New features have emerged during this documentation process like:

Re: [aerogear-dev] Security - Proposed REST API 0.0.1

Matthias Wessendorf
looks good to me!

just added one comment :)