[aerogear-dev] Roadmaps / release dates

looking at the 'umbrella' roadmap I see the old release schedule is captured.

I recall that the next release is due to on October 23th. Based on
that date and an eight week timeframe I come to these release dates
captured in [1].

If they look right - I'd be happy to update the beta.aerogear.org repo
on github.

BTW. I am also OK to just include the month (e.g. December 2012, Feb.
2013......) if we don't want to pick an _exact_ date up-front...

-Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-521

Re: [aerogear-dev] Roadmaps / release dates

-- qmx (mobile)

On 09/10/2012, at 06:17, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> looking at the 'umbrella' roadmap I see the old release schedule is captured.
>
> I recall that the next release is due to on October 23th. Based on
> that date and an eight week timeframe I come to these release dates
> captured in [1].
>
> If they look right - I'd be happy to update the beta.aerogear.org repo
> on github.
>
> BTW. I am also OK to just include the month (e.g. December 2012, Feb.
> 2013......) if we don't want to pick an _exact_ date up-front...

+Infinity