[aerogear-dev] Retrieve categories of a device token

[aerogear-dev] Retrieve categories of a device token

Geraldo Amaral Filho
I have read the Aerogear's REST API docs, but I could not find a way to
get all the categories a device token subscribes.

Will I have to query the MySQL database directly to get that information?

--
Geraldo Amaral
Cenin - Câmara dos Deputados

Re: [aerogear-dev] Retrieve categories of a device token

Idel Pivnitskiy
Hello Geraldo,

When you register a device on the UPS [1] it returns you a JSON object of Installation with a new id. You can use this id to retrieve an Installation object at any time [2], which contains an array of categories for current device token. We can not guarantee, that device token will be unique in UPS database, that's why you have to use Installation.id for feature purposes if needed.

[2] https://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-unifiedpush-rest/index.html#-1343907292

Best regards,
Idel Pivnitskiy
--

On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 12:59 PM, Geraldo Amaral Filho <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have read the Aerogear's REST API docs, but I could not find a way to
get all the categories a device token subscribes.

Will I have to query the MySQL database directly to get that information?

--
Geraldo Amaral
Cenin - Câmara dos Deputados
Telefone: <a href="tel:61-3216-3871" value="+16132163871">61-3216-3871

Re: [aerogear-dev] Retrieve categories of a device token

Geraldo Amaral Filho
Idel,

Thanks for your answer.

Now I have another problem, when I access the URL "https://SERVER:PORT/CONTEXT/rest/applications/[variantID]/installations/" I receive a 401 HTTP status saying: "JBWEB000121: This request requires HTTP authentication."

I searched a bit and it seems that I need a Keycloak token
. I did not even know about Keycloak and to use its administration console I need an admin user but I do not know the password and my collegue that installed Aerogear doesn't know it either.

I have root access to the server and the MySQL DB. How do I reset the Keycloack admin password?