[aerogear-dev] Restructuring AeroGear Security

[aerogear-dev] Restructuring AeroGear Security

Bruno Oliveira
Ahoy-hoy.

Today I was programming into my cave also known as darkness of justice. After some discussion with qmx about ag-security, I was just wondering about split the project to be less tightly coupled to PicketBox.

Why? Because I'd like to get rid of all the PicketBox infrastructure source code.

So what do you guys think about? I'd like to create 2 repositories:

- aerogear-security: DSLs exposed to the final user and has a spi implementation for the integration with PicketBox as a provider
- aerogear-security-picketbox: Provider implementation with all the infra-structure code.

Concerns?

Re: [aerogear-dev] Restructuring AeroGear Security

Matthias Wessendorf

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 11:13 PM, Bruno Oliveira <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ahoy-hoy.

Today I was programming into my cave also known as darkness of justice. After some discussion with qmx about ag-security, I was just wondering about split the project to be less tightly coupled to PicketBox.

Why? Because I'd like to get rid of all the PicketBox infrastructure source code.

So what do you guys think about? I'd like to create 2 repositories:

- aerogear-security: DSLs exposed to the final user and has a spi implementation for the integration with PicketBox as a provider
- aerogear-security-picketbox: Provider implementation with all the infra-structure code.

+1 sounds good!

-M

Concerns?