Quantcast

[aerogear-dev] Replacing notnoop with pushy

[aerogear-dev] Replacing notnoop with pushy

Massimiliano Ziccardi
Hi guys,
I'm currently working on replacing the notnoop library used in

with the pushy library.

However looks like the pushy library does not supports the 'url-args' field(https://github.com/relayrides/pushy/issues/373).

Any idea ?

Thank you,
Massimiliano

Re: [aerogear-dev] Replacing notnoop with pushy

Matthias Wessendorf
Hello Massimo,

thanks for looking into this.

This "only" is relevant for Safari, and therefore is not a real blocker, IMO.

We can do the following:
* file a AGPUSH JIRA for adding this to pushy later
* directly send a PR for this against push

But I have no major concerns in ignoring this for a bit.

@luke: ok w/ you too ?

-Matthias