[aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Matthias Wessendorf
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Luke Holmquist


On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

looking over our repos, for some stats and page views, I noticed a few that are deprecated, since a quite a while

these 2 have been in the js cookbook for sometime so i think we just get rid of them
 
this can probably also be removed also.  



What's the plan here? Just remove them, or keep it... and just leave as is. 

i vote for getting rid of them(maybe make private first),  i some of these are showing very outdated patterns that we no longer use. 

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Matthias Wessendorf
so...

[] private first
[] delete right away
[] keep repo as is

Please send your feedback! 

On Tuesday, 10 November 2015, Luke Holmquist <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;matzew@apache.org&#39;);" target="_blank">matzew@...> wrote:
Hi,

looking over our repos, for some stats and page views, I noticed a few that are deprecated, since a quite a while

these 2 have been in the js cookbook for sometime so i think we just get rid of them
 
this can probably also be removed also.  



What's the plan here? Just remove them, or keep it... and just leave as is. 

i vote for getting rid of them(maybe make private first),  i some of these are showing very outdated patterns that we no longer use. 

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
<a href="javascript:_e(%7B%7D,&#39;cvml&#39;,&#39;aerogear-dev@lists.jboss.org&#39;);" target="_blank">aerogear-dev@...
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Corinne Krych
[x] delete right away

Could I add to the list:

Both demo app are now part of ios-cookbook repo.

++
Corinne

On 13 November 2015 at 14:34, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
so...

[] private first
[] delete right away
[] keep repo as is

Please send your feedback! 


On Tuesday, 10 November 2015, Luke Holmquist <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

looking over our repos, for some stats and page views, I noticed a few that are deprecated, since a quite a while

these 2 have been in the js cookbook for sometime so i think we just get rid of them
 
this can probably also be removed also.  



What's the plan here? Just remove them, or keep it... and just leave as is. 

i vote for getting rid of them(maybe make private first),  i some of these are showing very outdated patterns that we no longer use. 

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Luke Holmquist
[X] delete right away


i probably have forks of them all anyway  :)

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 8:42 AM, Corinne Krych <[hidden email]> wrote:
[x] delete right away

Could I add to the list:

Both demo app are now part of ios-cookbook repo.

++
Corinne

On 13 November 2015 at 14:34, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
so...

[] private first
[] delete right away
[] keep repo as is

Please send your feedback! 


On Tuesday, 10 November 2015, Luke Holmquist <[hidden email]> wrote:


On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 7:11 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

looking over our repos, for some stats and page views, I noticed a few that are deprecated, since a quite a while

these 2 have been in the js cookbook for sometime so i think we just get rid of them
 
this can probably also be removed also.  



What's the plan here? Just remove them, or keep it... and just leave as is. 

i vote for getting rid of them(maybe make private first),  i some of these are showing very outdated patterns that we no longer use. 

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev



--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Matthias Wessendorf
In reply to this post by Matthias Wessendorf
So... I thought about this a bit.

all the listed aerogear-security-* repos did push releases out to maven central. Even we are no longer doing anything there, the stuff is available and it might be used. Therefore, let's just keep the repos, incase users need to fork/patch it.

It does not hurt to have these repos, right ? 

Regarding the TODO, SP quickstarts and the kitchensink, I think it's fine to make delete them.... I think :-))


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Remove deprecated repos?

Luke Holmquist
yea,  makes sense.  probably anything that we pushed to a "release place" should probably stay

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[hidden email]> wrote:
So... I thought about this a bit.

all the listed aerogear-security-* repos did push releases out to maven central. Even we are no longer doing anything there, the stuff is available and it might be used. Therefore, let's just keep the repos, incase users need to fork/patch it.

It does not hurt to have these repos, right ? 

Regarding the TODO, SP quickstarts and the kitchensink, I think it's fine to make delete them.... I think :-))


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev