[aerogear-dev] REST API document project

[aerogear-dev] REST API document project

Jay Balunas
http://apiary.io/

This or something like it might be a good way to document out RESTful api's?  I have not done more than just a quick look, but perhaps there is something there that could be useful.

Thoughts?

-Jay

Re: [aerogear-dev] REST API document project

Matthias Wessendorf
On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Lucas Holmquist <[hidden email]> wrote:
> tried signing up,  required a registration key.   i'm on the list now

hrm.... registration key?

not sure....

In the past we discussed REST API endpoint docs already. Looked at
Swagger for that
-M

tech4j@gmail.com

On Oct 17, 2012, at 10:56 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 3:25 PM, Lucas Holmquist <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> tried signing up,  required a registration key.   i'm on the list now
>

> hrm.... registration key?
>
> not sure....
>
> In the past we discussed REST API endpoint docs already. Looked at
> Swagger for that

Swagger looks really good!  Comment withdrawn ;-)