[aerogear-dev] Quick JS Review

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[aerogear-dev] Quick JS Review

Kris Borchers
He all,


I am working to privatize the properties of an instance (in this case auth but will be applied to pipeline, datamanager, etc).

Thanks

_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
qmx
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Quick JS Review

qmx
Administrator

On Oct 3, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Kris Borchers wrote:

> He all,
>
> I was wondering if I could get some quick feedback on the changes here https://github.com/kborchers/aerogear-js/commit/54a2235accd08aa48b61ac94d99b10bcb7d7165b and specifically with this file https://github.com/kborchers/aerogear-js/blob/privatize/src/authentication/adapters/rest.js
Overall looks good.

>
> I am working to privatize the properties of an instance (in this case auth but will be applied to pipeline, datamanager, etc).
awesome!

>
> Thanks
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev

-- qmx


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Quick JS Review

Bruno Oliveira
+1000 even more readable now.

Awesome Kris!


-- 
"The measure of a man is what he does with power" - Plato
-
@abstractj
-
Volenti Nihil Difficile

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 at 4:39 PM, Douglas Campos wrote:


On Oct 3, 2012, at 12:58 PM, Kris Borchers wrote:

Overall looks good.


I am working to privatize the properties of an instance (in this case auth but will be applied to pipeline, datamanager, etc).
awesome!


Thanks
_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list

-- qmx


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list


_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [aerogear-dev] Quick JS Review

Matthias Wessendorf
In reply to this post by Kris Borchers
Hi Kris,

thanks for the heads-up! I took a look at the new 'layout' of the JS.

I like it so far! Keep it up :-)

-Matthias

PS: some (new) love for getters? :-)

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Kris Borchers <[hidden email]> wrote:

> He all,
>
> I was wondering if I could get some quick feedback on the changes here
> https://github.com/kborchers/aerogear-js/commit/54a2235accd08aa48b61ac94d99b10bcb7d7165b
> and specifically with this file
> https://github.com/kborchers/aerogear-js/blob/privatize/src/authentication/adapters/rest.js
>
> I am working to privatize the properties of an instance (in this case auth
> but will be applied to pipeline, datamanager, etc).
>
> Thanks
>
> _______________________________________________
> aerogear-dev mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev
>



--
Matthias Wessendorf

blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf
_______________________________________________
aerogear-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/aerogear-dev